Wednesday, February 24, 2010

California CrazEASE!

We have the reputation....... we own it!!!! California is crazy, and freewheeling in many ways. Where else could you see this billboard with such a fresh take on vampires, in uniform no less........

and this sign to scare you into car pooling......
We have some buildings to prove it too..........
Chili a hot dog!

Hoot Hoot I Scream a forerunner to the Hooters..........


It has a perceived lack of history, and an anything-goes attitude. It is the perfect state to embrace me............my off beat relatives......and.........


my random pieces.....

Bearded Cow a Lily......


I am a drift........

Jack the Celery Stalker..and his hit list of organic vegtables

Phil los so sirs..............

Mutt and Jeff and so on and so on..................................

3 comments:

William Bezek said...

The bearded fat lady is brilliant, I have this thing about old timey circus freaks, oh wait... I AM an old timey circus freak! Cool stuff Sue.

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

Ha! That pup cafe was just down the street from where I grew up in Mar Vista! Fabulous artwork and post!

Pam Aries said...

OH GIRL..what a great post! I love California.. was born in San Francisco. THe UPS came today! YAY..I LOVE LOVE LOVE THe Crush! THan kyou. It is so amazing that cool art can be made with an old crushed orange crush haha.. Merci..