Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hangtown Field Trip.............

<
Pass those frolicking in the fields..........

AND go beyond my family who are always standing and sitting patiently.......................................................


Now ease on down the road..........
to meet my posse for our trip to Hangtown!........................................................Posse being an appropriate word for a town named for vigilante justice.

Hot on the trail to view the curiosities at Gothic Rose Antique



First jewelry..........a girls best friend!



Triple threat welcome......


Dressed to stare.........


Dressed to kill...........Femme fatal Eva Fangoria.......


Taking it easy among the elegant clutter.........

Memorial to those that have passed.....................

Strange buds...........


The back room where your fate can be sealed....sometimes in a jar........



Wicked wares stored in the back room.......



Exit the Gothic catacombs........the end to a perfect day!

4 comments:

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

How fun! Gothic Rose Antiques is one of my favorite shops. I see several of my old friends in there - the weasel and the raccoon used to live with me :-)

Donna O'Brien said...

I had planned to make a trip to go over the summer but it wasn't in the stars. Her collections are fantastic. You got some great shots!
D.

Karen from A`Musements said...

Too much fun for one little field trip... looks like you'll need to go back. Wonderful place to treasure hunt...
xo
k

KE said...

Can you come out and play???
Let me know...

XO....Kimberlee