Saturday, August 1, 2009

HalloVine Wine

Yay..........the new HalloVine Label is completed, and it's a beauty..........Thanks to the multi-talented artist Iva Wilcox! She really has captured the fun spirit of Halloween in this label, and with so many beautiful colors. Iva is a very busy artist, so we, at Madonna Estate, were thrilled when she agreed to share her artistic vision for the label with us.


Besides adding label designer to her list of accomplishments, which to name a few include; collectible Halloween , and other Holiday Folk Artist, water colorist, teacher, jewelry designer, and Tinsel and Treasures show founder and organizer. Please see information on the second annual Tinsel and Treasures Show by clicking the box on the sidebar. She has also created a blog link on this site where you may learn more about the participating artists. To see more from Iva, you may visit her website by going to http://www.ivascreations.com/. My favorite saying when you see her work is........."Prepare to be amazed."

HalloVine Wine will be for sale soon, so you may stash it away in preparation for the Halloween season. .............which to my way of thinking should be all year long! It's the perfect combination of fine art, and fine wine. Thanks again Iva........we love this label, fifth in the series of collectible HalloVine labels from talented Halloween loving artists. I will keep you posted when we release this wonderful tribute to Halloween from Iva and Madonna Estate.

4 comments:

Malisa said...

I am a Cabernet lover...plus I love Halloween! Please be sure and let me know when your wine goes on sale!

Malisa

Melissa Valeriote said...

I'm definitely going to want to add this bottle to my Halloween Wine collection!!!!

Iva Wilcox said...

I am so honored to be chosen as the artist for 2009. Thank you for the opportunity. What could be more special than a wine dedicated to Halloween?! Of course, it came from the creative mind of Ms. Bartolucci! Thank you again Sue. The wine is delicious too! We're ready for our Halloween get togethers!
~ Iva

Wine in Thyme said...

This week, I opened my Hallovine that was released last year. Absolutely delish! I wish I had bought more bottles.