Sunday, August 16, 2009

BOO BLING and HALLOWEEN SWAGGERS

It's time for Boo Bling! It's that time of year when Halloween jewelry abounds around my neck, and on my person. Although during the year, I secretly always manage to wear something covert Halloween. Halloween swaggers around this time of year as well. It's the time to acknowledge that you love Halloween, and not accused of being a fanatic.


Swagger.......one

Hanging Halloween.....


Halloween Dogs Go Wild!


Punkin Head Around Yer Head....


Boo Hatted Kids.........

Halloween Animulet.......

Brace those Lets........

6 comments:

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

These are great! I just found your blog and love your work. Do you have a shop? I love the sculptural head things - they are amazing!

RedPanties said...

I love the idea of the animalets, the stuffed figures in the bannerhead are great!

Gothic Rose Antiques said...

Hi Sue,
Nice to hear from you! Tahoe, lucky you! Let me know in advance if you can when you will be coming thru Placerville so I can be sure to be open for you....
Checked out your blog, looks like you have been a busy girl! I can see you did take a little turn in the road, LOL, cool things!
See you soon,
Crystal

Kris Dickinson said...

I agree! Wear your Halloween pieces with pride. These are all fantastic! - Kris

Our Hands For Hope said...

Are you up to your gills in art with the 12th approaching quickly? I'll be there!

kanishk said...

I agree! Wear your Halloween pieces with pride. These are all fantastic! Work from home India