Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween In a Box......To Go!

Help..Help.........it's almost Halloween, and I have much more to show......Oh that's right I do this all year long......nevermind! Here's some Halloween Take Out!

Non-Religious Halloween Eye-Con
Mrs. Sweety Todd......preparing just desserts for Halloween Treats!
May Two Old Bats Join the Party?
You can "shoes" your friends, but you are stuck with your Hallowed Relatives
Skeleton Spa in Pompeii
Between the Devil and Dogzilla
Halloween Triple Threat

Still hungry........more Halloween on the go.......to take out later.................Run, Run, Run.......as fast as you can.......you can't catch me.............I'm the Gingerbread Man......or Gingerbread Person to be politically correct..................I'm off to another project!

1 comment:

Celestial Charms said...

I'm lovin the "Skeleton Spa in Pompeii." Almost wish I could be there with him. I know that sounds a bit weird, but anyway, beautiful creations!