Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And So It Begins.......................


I have finally decided to see what this blogworld is all about..........and these carnival knockdowns express my excitement as well as if there was a smiling picture of me. They also are symbolic in that they represent a bit of my philosophy of life........if you get knocked down come right back up again. I like the freedom they represent too........like running away with the carnival, or the circus in any direction, and for any period of time, and I also like the association the carnival and circus have with odd characters, bizarre sights, and the unexpected or course.
I guess everyone that begins a blog probably thinks in some way what they have to say will be immortalized forever. In one respect that is true because you can see what is written here for a very long period of time. Glad the thought of that does not stop anyone from posting what is their truth. I will always try to do that.......what is my truth for the moment because we are always evolving.

3 comments:

Our Hands For Hope said...

Right on!!! You go girl!! I am so glad you're here...can't wait for the next step.

Sandra Evertson said...

Hello and Welcome! Love these guys!
Sandra Evertson

Dogwood Paper Arts said...

Welcome to blog land and thank you for such a wonderful smiling start to my own day with the whimsy of the carnival knock downs.
Angelina